Keep your friends close…
But your enemies closer?
In order to find a legendary treasure map, mercenary Louve of Mei Solis must infiltrate his enemy’s fortress under the guise of a servant. There, Louve meets beautiful maiden Biedeluue, a fellow servant with her own hidden agenda…to save her sister from the malevolent Lord’s clutches! Their high-stakes missions may be at odds with one other, but their attraction cannot be denied even in this most dangerous of situations…
Top Ten things about Louve of Mei Solis
- Louve, the hero, looks a bit like Chase Crawford and Sam Claflin. It’s all in that smile!
- The author almost didn’t want to write Louve’s story because then she’d have to say goodbye.
- That’s also why his story is just a wee bit longer than all the other stories in the Lovers and Legends.
- It’s also why she wrote him as a character in two other books: Reclaimed by the Knight and The Dark Knight’s Redemption.
- And to not sound like a crazy person, it’s why she talks of a made-up character she loves in the third-person. (Yes, it’s me…so I’ll stop now).
- The story is a series, but can absolutely be read as a standalone. Why? If I’m reading a story and I don’t get a beginning middle and a HEA, I get really really piqued. So, yeah, the story’s complete.
- Louve’s vain, not humble, and not nobility. How he got tangled up on all the Legend intrigue is beyond him. Mostly he uses sarcasm and humour to get by. He can’t do that with the heroine though, else she’d brain him with the goblet in her hand (see Chapter 1, scene 1). Thus, he approaches cautiously when it comes to her.
- Not too cautiously. Because this story, at least on his side, is insta-love. Biedeluue’s curvy, brave, and brash. Difficult not to fall in-love especially since he meets her in the middle of a drinking game, and well…she’s feeling a bit sick.
- Does Biedeluue notice him, too? Yep. Although, he’s a extremely blurry given the ale she drank.
- She does, however, notice his eyes: ‘Then there was blue. A blue so blue, the sky would be envious. And…so many eyes. Why did he have so many eyes when the rest of them only had two?’
Thank you, Nicole Locke and Rachel’s Random Resources
About the author
Nicole first discovered romance novels hidden in her grandmother’s closet. Convinced that hidden books must be better, Nicole greedily read them. It was only natural she should start writing them (but now not so secretly).
Win a £20 / $20 Amazon Gift Card (Open Internationally)
*Terms and Conditions –Worldwide entries welcome. Please enter using the Rafflecopter box below. The winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter from all valid entries and will be notified by Twitter and/or email. If no response is received within 7 days then Rachel’s Random Resources reserves the right to select an alternative winner. Open to all entrants aged 18 or over. Any personal data given as part of the competition entry is used for this purpose only and will not be shared with third parties, with the exception of the winners’ information. This will passed to the giveaway organiser and used only for fulfilment of the prize, after which time Rachel’s Random Resources will delete the data. I am not responsible for despatch or delivery of the prize.