The only case they haven’t cracked is how to be together.
Not on Officer Maggie Kyle’s Christmas bingo card:
• A homemade bomb in a bus station locker.
• A child, the prime suspect in the bombing.
• Her partner of ten years abandoning her to solve the case on her own.
Max St. James might be the worst cop in the world—or at least in Toronto:
• He fell in love with his partner.
• He’s the reason she never became a detective.
• He doesn’t much care who planted the bomb.
The IED’s blast ignites years of tension, sending Maggie and Max careening in opposite directions—but opposites still attract.
Can they find a way to come together to solve the case before another bomb goes off?
And will it mean another ten years sacrificing the future they want for the partnership they already have?
Thank you, Rose Prendeville and R&R Book Tours
About the author
Rose Prendeville is a librarian and honorary Canadian with a passion for stories about found families and flawed people doing their best.
She’s been devising such tales for as long as she can remember, including secretly in the back of her tenth grade French class (Pardon, Madame Gonzales), and she went on to double-major in screenwriting and creative writing.
Hydrangeas are her lifeblood, hot baths and hiking are her solace. She adores baking (and mostly eating) macarons, and she can’t wait to share this and future books with you.
50$ Amazon gift card