I am not a submissive. Nuh uh, no way. As a relationship therapist, I understand the appeal of kink, I really do, but it was never for me. Until him. Sir Clayton Schultz, PhD strode into my life unannounced and with the air of arrogance that only a Dom like him could have. A chance meeting at a kinky conference where I’m teaching a workshop on the psychology of relationships, leads to one hell of a night. But Sir has rules to follow. We’re intent on having a little fun at the conference and going our separate ways, but when we get home, and realize we don’t live far from one another, we make it all of a week before we’re together in his bed. But I’m not sure if I can do this whole submissive thing full-time, or how to reconcile being a strong, independent feminist, and Sir Clayton’s submissive.
Bound by Submission
In our world, No and Red are two very different words.
It doesn’t matter that I’ve decided I’m done being his submissive. I know something is broken between us and I can’t seem to fix it. So, I am intent on no longer being his. But my insistence that I don’t want him is futile, and we both know it. Until and unless a safeword comes out of my mouth, Sir will show me no mercy.
When he asks me to move in with him, I have never felt more secure. But co-habitation brings its own set of issues, and as we navigate the new stage of our relationship, things get complicated.
And when Sir’s first submissive suddenly comes back into his life, and she reveals parts of his past he hasn’t shared with me, I’m not sure what else he’s been hiding. When I discover his secrets, and the accusations against him start flying, I fear I’ve made a terrible mistake.
My Sir has been charged with murder.
I can do nothing except fight this battle by his side, even though I now know he’s been hiding secrets from me. When I’m confronted with his past first-hand, I have to find a way to fight not just for his freedom, but for our lives.
**Coming Soon!! **
Five Things Most People Don’t Know About Me!
Hi folks, I wanted to chat today a bit more about my life and some facts you might not know. It should be interesting.
1. I LOVE peanut butter. Like in an unhealthy kind of way. I could eat it straight from the jar on a spoon, in a sandwich, on my pancakes. It goes with almost anything and that’s how I eat it – with almost anything! The few things I will NEVER pair my PB with? Pizza, Yogurt, Pasta.
2. I am the daughter of a truck driver, and honey, I effing talk like one! I have had a potty mouth my entire life, and I learned all my favorite words from my dad! But I have a kid filter. If you put a kid in front of me, the potty mouth instantly goes away, like magic! What’s more is, my mom has called me “baby crack” since I was a pre-teen because kids and babies LOVE me. So, I have two completely different sides. My crazy, erotic romance, truck-driving daughter potty mouth side, and my baby crack, super sweet, innocent side. What can I say, I have layers! J
3. I never set out to write erotic romance. My first love was paranormal romance, but when my first editor heard me reading from a manuscript in the hotel lobby one night, she told me to write her one and send it to her. From that contact, to signing my first contract, and my first publication was 12 months, which is insane! I met her in June, I got the idea for the book in July. I wrote the book November – January, revised it, sent it in in March, had a contract in May, and the book came out in June. And since then, though I have continued writing paranormal romance, most of my writing time is dedicated to contemporary erotic romance.
4. I hate reading books that suck. Okay, that could probably be inferred, but I take it a step farther than that. I refuse to read anything outside of the romance genre that isn’t personally recommended to me by a reader I trust. And I rarely pick up totally new authors even within romance without that kind of recommendation. My time is valuable and when a book is good, I adore it. But I spent more than twenty years in school, reading what I was told to read, and I refuse to waste my time on books I don’t enjoy reading. When I pick up an unknown author, I give them five pages, max, before I decide whether or not to continue reading the book. I hope that other readers like me out there will find the first five pages of my books so enthralling they never want to put the books down.
5. I often use my husband for book research. I have had him get into the most ridiculous positions in the house, on the couch, the stairs, the office, the bed… wherever my characters are prone to getting it on, so I can see will this really work? Can Jacey be in this position while Clayton does that? It certainly keeps things interesting! Mr. Nichole is always on board to sacrifice in the name of research. Though I have to admit, we have gotten pretzeled/stuck before and it is hilarious, rather than sexy.
So that’s it folks, now you know a little bit more about Rachell Nichole and my personal life. No deep dark secrets were shared today, but that’s okay. J
I hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me and I hope to hear some more about you, readers. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have.
If you’d like more info on me and my books, you can join me here in my Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/RavenousReaders or sign up for my newsletter: https://bit.ly/2kYJDVn. New subscribers are automatically sent a download link for a free novella! The link to the novella is also in my reader group.
Thanks so much for having me stop by today, I had fun.
Thank you, Rachell Nichole and Silver Dagger Book Tours.
About the author
Rachell Nichole is a contemporary steamy romance author, who loves writing sassy sizzling romances about memorable characters who have to fight to hold on to love.
Rachell is the author of more than a dozen romances. In addition to writing, Rachell loves travel, teaching, and foreign languages. She holds BAs in Professional Writing and French, along with an MFA in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University.
Rachell lives in Pennsylvania with a mountain of books and the love of her life.
Website * Blog * Facebook * FB Group * Twitter * Amazon * Goodreads * Newsletter